Civil Services Club
Civil Services Club, IIT Kharagpur – a vibrant community dedicated to uniting and supporting individuals with a common aspiration of joining the civil services. Our club aims to provide a dynamic platform for learning, engaging discussions, and mutual assistance.
With a strong focus on assisting aspirants in their journey towards cracking the civil services examination, our club offers a diverse range of activities. We conducts enlightening discussions and workshop sessions among students’ community regarding various socio-economic and political issues of national and international interest. Apart from the regular sessions we regularly publish blogs, newsletters and research articles on these important contemporary issues. These activities earn a tremendously optimistic rejoinder from the student's group and conclude with great notions.
|Activities||UPSC Talks, Mentorship Programme, Sansad, Monthly Publications,Civil Servants Aspirants Welfare & Many More|
|Number of members||120 -140|
|Motto||अभ्यासेन सिद्धिर्भवति !|
Vision[edit | edit source]
- Nurture the student community to develop a radical attitude towards public policy leading to an affirmative impact in the society.
- Foster the culture of public service by providing a platform for learning, collaboration and networking.
- Revitalize IIT Kharagpur’s legacy of producing next generation Civil Servants.
Mission[edit | edit source]
To create a dynamic learning environment that prepares students for leadership in public policy by providing them with the knowledge, skills, and experience to analyze public policy issues, develop alternative policy solutions, and communicate effectively about public policy.
Initiatives & Past Events[edit | edit source]
UPSC Talks:[edit | edit source]
Mr. Abhinandan Kumar (IRS & Ex ISRO Scientist) Mr. Manoj K. Jha (Founder: GS SCORE) .
Mentorship Program :[edit | edit source]
Mentors who are our Alumni in Civil Services will directly provide mentorship to the students and guide the students to solve their queries and also engage in periodic interactions with the civil aspirants.
Structure[edit | edit source]
The team of Civil Services Club, IIT Kharagpur consists of the following hierarchy:
- Advisor (Fourth & Fifth Years)
- Governor (Third Years)
- Head (Third Years)
- Executive Members (Second Years)
- Associate Member (First Years : Spring Sem)
- Junior Associate (First Years : Autumn Sem)
Governors & Heads[edit | edit source]
2023-24 - Founding Batch[edit | edit source]
- Prajay Mudavath
- Rashmita Sahoo
- Saswat Dash
- Tejas Kamble
- Design : Abhishek Tiwari
- Design : Anupriya Raj
- Content : Mayank Wasnik
- Content : Giri Prasad Nenavath
Important Links[edit | edit source]
• Email: [email protected]
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/civilservicesclub.iitkgp/
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/civilservicesclub.iitkgp